As a Pharmacist you'll be providing World Class customer and patient care that will be inspiring and reassuring. It's more than just dispensing medicine, it's engaging with the local community...listening to their needs and giving expert advice from a variety of specialist education, knowledge and training.
Working for one a highly regarded retail business who have a passion for service and standards. With real progression opportunities, this is a great time to join.
- Delivering outstanding service and setting the standard when it comes to both customers and patients.
- Setting exceptional standards of the operational efficiency of the pharmacy.
- Accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Conducting regular reviews, audits and risk assessments to protect patient and public safety
- Providing Pharmacy services with the utmost care and consideration for those in the community.
- Leadership in the development, education & training of peers and colleagues.
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy Regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Deliver exceptional and professional expertise to peers, customers/patients and external local professionals
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Demonstrate first class communication skills across both face to face interaction across all patients and customers alike.
- Excel in a team environment, where you're all working to the same common commercial and customer/patient care goals
- Use all your knowledge of the sector, keeping oneself up to date with the latest tech, service and innovative medicine. As well as self development.
£35,000 - £60,000
As well as additional benefits