Care Coordinators Tower Hamlets
Working within a busy, friendly office environment co-ordinating care hours for a field based care team. The company provide home help, home care and personal care services across London boroughs and pride themselves on offering a high quality, friendly, reliable and efficient personal care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- Collating and amending rotas as required.
- Matching Care Workers skills to service user requirements.
- Conducting supervisions.
- Organising staff training.
- Implementing Care Plans for service users.
- Ensuring that the right level of care is being provided.
- Keeping all records up to date on the database and files.
- To provide shadowing for new Care Workers and report to the Branch Operations Manager when new Care Workers will be ready to work alone
- To carry out initial visits and appropriate assessment for all new service users
- To supervise and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
- Covering on-call over some evenings and weekends
An established and highly reputable home care service provider they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care (although this is not essential) with experience of coordinating in a similar role. You will have good IT skills with experience of using rostering systems
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.