ASP provides world class websites & website design and an event focused CMS - SHOWOFF™. Operating since 1997 and privately owned, our content management system, SHOWOFF™, has been specifically built for the events industry by our brilliant team who have years of online and event experience. ASP is a dynamic global organisation that is at the cutting edge of technology.
Our goal is not only to provide world-class websites but also to deliver a trusted method for organisers to measurably grow their event attendance.
An opportunity has arisen for a Project/Delivery Manager to oversee the design and launch of websites for new clients as well as relaunches for the existing client base.
The Project/Delivery Manager will ideally have the following background and skills:
- Experience leading a full life cycle of projects specifically working on the supplier side of IT solution delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent time management
- Be a very process driven individual
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective planning and prioritisation of workloads
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A good knowledge of websites and UX
- A knowledge of the events industry would be beneficial
- A good knowledge of CMS, specifically SHOWOFF™ would be highly beneficial
- Experience using online project management tools, specifically SmartSheets, would be highly beneficial
- Salary: Competitive
- Mon-Fri, 9am-5.30pm
- 22 days holiday, plus standard Bank holidays
- Yearly eye test
- Company Pension available
- Subsidised gym membership
- Fun working environment
- Relaxed dress code