We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Legal sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join a highly successful solicitors firm based in Woking on a permanent part time basis. They are very flexible on days and hours.
Legal Cashier’s Core Duties
- Processing client and office accounting transactions including postings and cheque production.
- Checking and posting client bills.
- Checking financial aspect of completion statements.
- Daily bank reconciliations.
- Process petty cash payments.
- Processing nominal payments.
- Processing cheques/BACS/TT/card payments and receipts.
- Preparing month end reconciliations.
- Assisting with VAT returns.
- Reconciliation of Purchase ledger nominals.
- Management Accounts
- Assisting fee earners with accounting queries.
Legal Cashier’s Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Legal Cashier in a Solicitors’ firm.
- Experience with Perfect Books would be highly desirable
- Good IT skills.
- Good knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today