Group Treasury and Finance Analyst
We are recruiting for a qualified/nearly qualified accountant or treasury professional to join the group finance function as Group Treasury and Financial Analyst, working for a FTSE listed business based in High Holborn, London.
We are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE listed company and global leader in its field within the manufacturing space. They have an international operational reach with plants based in USA, Australia and China to name a few.
The key responsibilities of the Group Treasury and Financial Analyst role are:
- Execution of day to day treasury operations, minimising transaction cots and interest expense while ensuring efficient implementation of the Group's hedging policy.
- First contact point for treasury queries from affiliates
- Management of monthly netting process and inter company transactions
- Treasury systems maintenance and development
- Produce weekly cash reports
- Supporting the strategic treasury and tax planning projects
Our client would be willing to support candidates through their AMCT qualification.
To be considered for the Group Treasury and Financial Analyst position you require:
- Qualified/Newly Qualified accountant
- Experience of working with treasury instruments, ideally within a treasury function
- Relevant industry experience (deal execution, FX/IR spot, forward, sway and options)
- Systems development experience (knowledge of Bloomberg, IT2 and 360T would be useful)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills