Bookkeeper / Finance Manager for private office
Leaman Consulting has the pleasure of representing a high-profile, ultra-high net worth individual who seeks to appoint a Bookkeeper / Finance Manager for their busy international private family office. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the Principle and contribute to the overall smooth running of their business and finances. This role will also require some international travel in order to liaise with various international teams.
Responsibilities include, but limited to:
- Reporting directly to the Head of Operations
- Review and prepare financial data to assist in the production of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports working alongside external accountancy firms
- Budgeting and forecasting, including project and construction budgets
- Assist with the negotiating supplier and manufacturer contracts
- Streamline financial recording processes and systems
- Maintain a detailed financial spreadsheet and tracker
- Liaise with the Principle’s various international teams to keep abreast of contracts and financial agreements
- Transactional accounting - purchase and sales ledgers, invoicing, purchase orders and credit control, global expenses recharges
- Ability to travel internationally with the Principle
- Additional ad hoc tasks as required by the Principle
You will need to maintain a level head within a high pressure, high profile environment. The Principle also requires that you maintain a high level of discretion.
If you have experience of working within a busy family office and would enjoy the challenge of working with an international private office, please apply with your details below.
Due to the high volume of applicants expected for this role, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Leaman Consulting are an Equal Opportunities employer.