Fertility Nurse Specialist IVF
I am now seeking a Fertility Nurse Specialist with a keen interest in IVF. The post holder may be required to undertake other appropriate duties which are not listed below, at the direction of the Director of Nursing.
- You will carry out all necessary duties required as a fertility nurse specialist, particularly relating to patient care, information counselling, treatment, dispensing and administration of drugs
- To maintain patient confidentiality except in circumstances permitted by law.
- To contemporaneously ensure all offered treatment, advice, treatment cycles and outcomes are
- To be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care needs of individual patients undergoing treatments in their care.
- To practise evidence-based nursing
- You will assist with ultrasound scanning (following adequate training) and administration of drugs relevant to patient`s treatment (in line with current NMC guidelines), teaching patients to self-administer where relevant and appropriate.
- You must possess excellent communications
- Emergency situation SOPs
- Confidentiality requirements
- Health and Safety procedures, including Manual Handling, Fire and Infection Control
- Competent in Basic Life Support
- Quality Management System requirements
- Strong Computer skills - Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and Explorer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the most prestigious settings in London! I look forward to receiving your cv.