We are currently recruiting for two Sous Chefs to join an exciting and active leisure complex within the seaside resort of Bognor Regis. The roles are based in a high volume and fast paced environment so experience is a busy kitchen is essential.
The successful candidate will responsible for a number of different roles and responsibilities such as:
- Supporting the Head Chef in the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
- Be able to manage kitchen efficiently in their absence, Coach and direct whilst ensuring appropriate leadership and support is provided.
- Sous chef will need to portray high standards of professionalism to inspire and lead your team by example.
- Work to provide a professional level of service.
- Use the correct processes and equipment for specific tasks as agreed with Resort Development chef and Head Chef.
- Direct team and be a focal point for the kitchen brigade to problem solve.
- Be open to change and drive processes, embrace changes as agreed with leaders.
- Ensure proper arrangement and garnishing of food.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food prepared.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have relevant industry qualifications (Level 2 NVQ or Diploma in Professional cookery)
- Drive and passion for food.
- Have a problem-solving attitude.
- Be passionate about delivery and exceeding our guests experience and expectations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with both guests and team members.
- Be a Committed Team Player being flexible, enthusiastic and collaborative.
- Demonstrate exceptional service standards and have a good and keen eye for detail.
- Be able to find operational solutions for team members when under pressure.
A great benefits package is included, with discounts across a range of high street stores, discounted automotive repairs and driving lessons.
For more information or to apply directly please contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment on .