Senior Sales Executive - London - £60-70k plus bonus
Senior Sales Executive
£60-70k Plus Bonus
Our client is dedicated to ensuring their clients get the top talent in the marketplace, and strive to create an excellent candidate experience to help people get hired. To maintain their position as industry leader, our client has professional and dedicated staff, committed to helping both their clients and candidates have the best experience.
This role is responsible for selling our clients on demand solutions and services to large Enterprise clients (15k employees and up)-including multi-national clients-and generally carries an annual sales target of $2M+. These targets are realized through managing a defined territory in order to proactively generate leads and act upon provided leads.
- Develop cross-functional relationships within the organisation
- Create business plans within the company framework
- Identify prospects and define contact program
- Arrange prospect meetings and manage the sales cycle
- Attend meetings, seminars and conferences to promote the organisation and generate new business
- Following training, become self-sufficient in demonstration of service/product
- Achieve targets as set out in the sales quota plan
- Actively seek opportunities to increase revenue growth
- Respond to all in-bound leads within 24 hours
- Maintain the organisations chosen sale database (Sales Force) on daily basis
- Act as lead contact for assigned Requests for Proposals (RFP) / Requests for Information (RFI)
- Ensure accuracy, quality and continuity of all presentation materials of the organisation to all existing and potential clients
- Ensure that pricing for all opportunities is appropriate to volume and strategic importance to ensure that we maintain our business profit margins.
- Work with Customer Onboarding to ensure that new business contracts are implemented seamlessly
- Contribute to sales meetings / sales pipeline review meetings and ensure that agreed actions are completed on time.
- Ensure that the correct process is followed and all relevant information is provided during the handover of the client to the support teams.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or related field preferred, or equivalent employment experience
- Proven track record of achievement, in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Solid internet, MS Office as well as SalesForce.com or other CRM experience
- Sharp consulting skills will also be needed to guide your prospects through a complex sales cycle. The ability to learn the technical aspects of our product via established training modules will also be vital to your success.
- Minimum 7 years experience in enterprise level field sales position, including multi-national selling.
- Knowledge of HR or the Recruitment sector would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated record of success in selling or implementing complex business process solutions.
- Experience working in a cross functional environment.
- Hands-on experience documenting customer needs and requirements. (e.g., proposals, Statements of Work or Product Requirements documents).
Other (Travel, Attendance, Physical Requirements, Testing, Training):
Availability: Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time and work a flexible schedule.