Primary School Teacher
This fantastic Richmond school are looking for a Year 1, Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher from September 2017. The position would be to start on a permanent basis and TLRs are available for a candidate who demonstrates 'Outstanding' teaching practice.
The head is looking for someone who can come in and take ownership of this well behaved and high achieving KS1 class. The school has been graded as 'Good' and is looking for a KS1 practitioner who can help progress the school to Outstanding. This position is available for either an experienced teacher or NQT who can demonstrate outstanding practice, with their induction supported in the new academic year.
The Candidate will;
- Hold formally recognised qualifications (QTS)
- Be able to provide two teaching related references
- Have placement experience in KS1
- Have demonstrated leadership potential
The School has;
- Been graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- An exceptional NQT support program
- Good public transport links
- Large secure staff car park
- Friendly and dynamic KS1 staff team
- Supportive and experienced Senior Leadership team
- 'Good' pupil behaviour
- Full time Teaching Assistants in all classrooms
- Generous PPA time
- Tremendous career development and progression opportunities
Should this position be of interest then please send an updated CV to Luke at REESON Education immediately.