Assistant Fund Accountant
This immediate start role will suit an experienced Assistant Accountant who has previously worked in the Financial or Professional Services sectors.
My client is a large Fund Administration firm based in central London.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include the following;
- Preparation of Financial Statements and cash flow reporting
- Analysis of complex financial data
- Preparation of asset level management reports
- Assist with the year end audit
- Monitor compliance
To be successful in this role, you must have previously worked in the Financial Services or Property sectors and be immediately available to commence in this role. In addition you must be working towards your ACCA or CIMA Qualification.
If you are successful you will enjoy the following benefits;
- Immediate start role
- Competitive remuneration
- Fixed term contract
- Financial Services opportunity