Sales Consultant - Data Protection
Data Protection Solution Sales Specialist
£35k basic raising to £40k after six months plus commission OTE £86k
Our client is a leading data protection consultancy and software company, which provides specialist privacy focused data management services to a broad range of national and international clients.
Established in 2012, they have quickly gained a reputation as the 'go-to’ partner for data protection throughout UK and Irish industry, and is one of a small number of specialists in this dramatically growing space, internationally.
As part of their exciting and aggressive growth strategy, they are seeking to build a strong and motivated sales team, to leverage green field opportunities in data protection, throughout the UK.
The imminent arrival of the General Data Protection Regulation within the EU and the UK will revolutionise privacy laws, resulting in significant disruption to European and international business. Within this disruption lies a significant opportunity for sales professionals who can guide businesses through this new regulation via our proven suite of services and products.
What we want from you
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Have at least three years’ experience in field sales, or exceptional sales performance in a telesales capacity;
- From a SaaS, Business Solution, Enterprise or consultancy background;
- Have strong inter-personal skills, across stakeholders including C Level;
- Provide evidence of consistent target achievement within a competitive sales environment;
- Demonstrate the ability to build and account manage a client base across the UK;
- Clearly demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills;
- Demonstrate capability in team management;
- Evidence in self-motivation;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Your next opportunity
Seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Data Protection Solution Specialist, to operate within the UK market, focusing initially on London.
The successful candidate will be required to sell a suite of mature and proven services and products, including:
- Data Protection Executive Assessments;
- Privacy Impact Assessments;
- Data Protection Implementation Services;
- Onsite and Offsite Training;
- PrivacyEngine.io (an online portal for Data Protection Officers).
A structured and target-driven sales plan will be presented to the successful candidate for execution against, with no commission cap.