Assistant Product Manager, Immuno Assays
You will be working for one of the world's leading specialised medical diagnostic companies, who provide a breath taking work environment that meets a very wide range of career aspirations. You will be working in their Global Headquarters, reporting directly to the Product Manager.
The ideal candidate will need to have previous Marketing experience with a CIM qualification or A BSc Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology would be ideal, alternatively relevant experience would be considered.
A driving License is also essential for this particular role.
- You will be responsible for developing relationships with country commercial organisations, understanding local market needs to develop TBS Immuno assay business
- Ensure marketing materials comply with required regulations. Also liaising with Scientific Affairs to ensure commercial tools are scientifically accurate.
- Responsible for liaison with various production departments to support the management of product supply.
- Liaise with technical services to support the resolution of customer complaints and enquires.
- Liaison with R&D departments regarding pipeline products.
- There will be 10% travel involved in the role which will be attending international exhibitions and meetings.
- Develop relationships with third party QC providers such as Thermo / BioRad and manage the value assignment programs and data submissions. (this may include processing the QC Samples).
- You will co-ordinate and manage assay forecasting across all assay line including Optilite and SPAPLUS in conjunction with Product Managers.
- Production of sales tools including competitor assay product analyses, publication summaries and training materials including launch pack materials.
- Provide support for market surveillance post launch and feed into the related procedures and reports.
- You will be involved in UK and International e/mailing, ad campaigns and other promotional campaigns.
- Responsibility for e-news content.
- Flexibility will be required with other Marketing Projects as agreed with Marketing Manager/Product Manager.
You will ideally need experience either in a laboratory or a business environment with excellent IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .