Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Primary School Teacher - Southend on Sea
Are you an exceptionally robust KS2 Primary Teacher with a flare for creative learning? Would you like to be part of a school that has been recently graded "GOOD" by OFSTED.
This is a new opportunity for a KS2 Teacher to join an established and well connected school in the Essex community. Committed to providing the children and families in their school with an educational experience, which will provide them with lifelong skills and a desire to learn both within and beyond school life.
Not only does this school ensure that all pupils engage in their learning, the staff are motivated and inspired by a very influential Head Teacher who is supportive in all staffs' personal development and careers. This is a wonderful environment not only for the children, but the staff too! The staff have shared responsibilty for planning and preparations and the school offers a smarter marking system making a good work/life balance.
- Excellent resources including new playground and sports area and a music hall
- Shared planning and preperation
- Interactive whiteboards
- Projectors and wireless internet access
- On-going support and training for personal development
- Planning, preparation and delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Attending departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating and organising extra curriculum activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Communicating with parent and carers over pupils progression
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today. Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Katie Drury.
Randstad Education work with over 200 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.