Legal Assistant / Personal Assistant - PA / Executive Assistant - EA
We are looking for a Legal Assistant / Personal Assistant - PA / Executive Assistant - EA to join our team.
This modern established law firm has a totally refreshing outlook, and despite only being established for four years, they have significantly grown in this time and are a respected and a well-known name in the area. They are forward-thinking, dynamic and ambitious with a real focus on client service levels.
Due to their continued success and expansion, they require a Legal Assistant / Personal Assistant to the Director.
This will be a varied and interesting role where you will work alongside the Director supporting with all aspects of the day to day running of the firm and the busy caseload. You will get involved in hands-on work, and as you obtain experience so will your level of responsibility. As such, you must be well presented, offer excellent communication and have a professional telephone manner and confident in face to face meetings.
- Experience of working in a legal environment an advantage
- You will be a PA with at least six months experience of working in professional services (there is no upper limit on experience)
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and face to face
- You will be highly-organised and have good attention to detail
- Ability to manage others
- Typing / Computer skills is a must
- Flexible working attitude
- Experience with Accounting ledgers an advantage
- Salary is negotiable depending on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package dependent on results achieved
Apply now with a CV giving full details of experience to date.