Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts PayableManager required, A global market leading retail company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a increasingly growing fashion business offering a competitive salary package and excellent opportunities to fast track your career.
The Successful candidate must have some strong AP experience.
- Significant experience in direct management
- Processing a high volume of Invoices
- Organised & very proactive
- Strong Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Oracle systems experience is preferable
- Support the overseeing of Outsourced AP function - monitoring and follow up of KPI's
- Ensure bank reconciliations are processed from AP perspective
- Reports to the UK financial controller
- Education of employees on AP processes, policies, systems and provision of training
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects where required
- Month end closing of accounts payable
This is a full time Accounts payable position which has huge rewards and future opportunities.
If you would like more information on this exciting position and have ambitions to progress please don't hesitate to call or email me direct:
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.