Fleet Sales Manager
Competitive salary for the right person + car + bonus
Monday- Friday 8am - 6pm
Every other Saturday 8am - 12pm
Ipswich & Colchester
I am working with a very successful, prestigious car rental company who are seeking a Sales Manger to ensure of a smooth running of both the Colchester & Ipswich branch. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is passionate and interested in this field of work looking to progress in their career. You will be managing a team of 4 and ensuring everything runs smoothly.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service is delivered for both retail and corporate clients
- Ensuring your team are equipped to handle all customer enquiries
- Ensuring the fleet and branches are running efficiently and smoothly
- Ensuring key client accounts are being looked after
- 1-2-1s with your team members
- Dealing with daily reactive activities
- The profit and growth of the branch
- Lead generation
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Knowledge of the industry
- Be highly computer literate, have a fantastic telephone manner
- Have a methodical approach to work
- Have a strong head
- Have excellent management skills
Due to the nature of this role the applicant must have a valid UK drivers licence (Minimum 2 years).
If this sounds like an ideal role for you then please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be delighted to receive your CV.
To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering. Registration takes approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.
If you are emailing your CV to us, please ensure it has your home address, telephone numbers (including your mobile) and your email address on. Thank you for taking the time to look at one of our vacancies. We look forward to receiving your CV, however, please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you do not live in the local area please let know what your plans for relocation are.
Please only submit CVs in word format, preferably with no headers, footers or text boxes. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer' and confirm Office Angels are an Employment Business (short term/contracts) or Recruitment Agency (perms).
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.