Hotel Night Cleaner- Public Areas 12 midnight- 6am 30-36hrs per
Hotel Night Cleaner Public - Area Cleaning
Servest are currently looking for a Night Cleaner to join our team based at a well-known hotel based in London (Shoreditch E1). As the night cleaner you will be responsible for cleaning all the public areas and kitchens across the hotel.
Servest are a leading FM company who oversee the housekeeping and cleaning in a large portfolio of exclusive hotels across the UK- we are looking for Supervisors to enhance our team, assist with training and to make sure standards are met within our contract.
Working hours over the following: 5 days over 7 working 12 midnight till 6am.
£7.50 per Hour
Benefits- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and free lunch when on duty, free uniform
Overview of the roles-
• Ensure all kitchens are cleaned on a daily basis to a high standard
• Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and property in your work area
• Ensure all cleaning products are stored safely and securely at all times as well as the stock ordering of chemicals
• To comply with Servest Health and Safety policy
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in cleaning commercial kichens- ideally within a hotel background
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all time
• Good written and spoken English is desirable
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NIGHT TIME ROLE FROM Midnight until 6am
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Servest
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We look forward to receiving your application
Please note that due to the volume of applications we will contact you within 7 days if you have been shortlisted.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**