Fixed Term Contract for 10 months
Based in Horsham (parking available)
Up to £25,000 per annum plus further benefits
Tony Alan Recruitment currently has an exciting job opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a small finance team in theHorsham area on a fixed term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Your duties will include:
- Raising all sales invoices
- Ensuring all invoices are paid to terms, through development of relationships with customers and internally
- Posting all customer receipts and refunds
- Banking of cheques
- Maximising invoicing through awareness of live projects, valuation and invoicing dates, retentions due and internal forecasts
- Assisting Accounts Assistant in issue of KPI reports
- Month end reporting on overdue debt and retention KPIs
- Assisting Management Accountant in preparation of short term cash flow forecast each week
- Assisting Accounts Assistant in daily bank download and update of cash flow forecast
- Initial credit checking and recommendation of credit limit for new customers
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Dealing with all Audit queries relating to the sales ledger
- Other ad-hoc duties to support smooth running of finance team
- Sales ledger & credit control experience
- Immediately available or available at short notice
- Good excel experience to include v-look ups & pivot tables
- Proactive nature and ability to manager own time and workload effectively
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to listen and appreciate impact of credit control on rest of finance team and business
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV.
REFER A FRIEND SCHEME: If you refer a candidate to us and they are placed you will be eligible for a cash reward!
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive we are unable to respond to all applications therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days please assume you are unsuccessful in this instance.