Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior / Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Position: An expanding Consultancy is seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor who is looking to take the next step towards becoming an Associate Quantity Surveyor.
- Role: The Senior Quantity Surveyor will lead an extensive portfolio of commercial and residential projects valuing up to £100 million.
- Person: MRICS; with a successful track record of running projects across London, or the UK.
This prestigious Consultancy with a long and successful track record within the UK constriction market, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who has the ambition to become an Associate Quantity Surveyor in the next 6-12 months.
You will lead commercial and residential projects alongside a partner within the Consultancy. Once you have settled in, you will be given greater autonomy/independence and will be responsible for all pre and post contract works.
As part of the pathway to Associate, the senior quantity surveyor shall provide guidance and mentor junior Quantity Surveyors within the Consultancy.
Ideally, chartered with Senior level experience within the UK market. You will also have extensive experience of running your own projects from inception through to completion.
Contract Administration and project management knowledge is a bonus.
- Up to £70,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Achieve Associate status
- Pay review after passing your probation
- Professional memberships paid for
- Challenging projects
- Good pension scheme
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in London, looking for greater responsibility and the chance to progress to Associate, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / London / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS / Contract Administration / Commercial and Residential / Project Management