Gradate Retail Analyst - £19,000 - Liverpool - Immediate Starts
My Client is looking for Maths, Economic, Finance and Business graduates with a head for numbers and a desire to solve real-world problems, to play a crucial role in growing a successful business.
You will be joining a slick fast moving department that coordinates several business functions, regularly facing complex problems, functions such as:
- Online marketing
- Global purchasing activities
- Product quality assurance
Typical responsibilities include:
- Search engine advertising and optimisation
- Product fault analysis
- Sourcing new products
- Purchasing activities, such as forecasting and ordering.
- Identifying areas of improvement in the business.
- Supporting other departments
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Salary £20,000 - £22,000
- Excellent career potential
- Flexible working
- Workplace pension scheme
- Relevant product training
- Staff Discount
- An interest in solving problems using logical analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is desirable
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to research subjects using your own initiative
- Previous evidence of process implementation and improvement would be an advantage
- Enjoyment of working hard to achieve excellent outcomes
Must have a 2:1 or above in any of the following degree subjects:
- business management;
- finance or financial studies.
Please contact John Devlin for more information.
Please note due to the large volume of applications we receive for these roles, if we have not contacted you within 7 days then unfortunately your application hasn’t been successful, however we may contact you regarding other roles. We’re sorry we can’t contact you directly but we wish you all the best in your job search.