Client Relationship & Implementation Coordinator - Based City - Up to £30K + Benefits
Our Client is a cutting edge software development firm and they are seeking a Client Relationship and Implementation Coordinator to join their growing European team based out of their City of London office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, dynamic and motivated individual seeking a career within the IT software industry.
As Client Relationship and Implementation Coordinator, you will interact with executives at all levels of FTSE 500 firms, whilst developing your client relationship, business analysis and project management skills through exposure to their Agile development processes and their highly experienced staff.
Our preferred candidate is analytical, well organised, personable and proactive, with excellent communication skills and strong technical aptitude. You will be driven to excel, while seeking the relaxed camaraderie and fun of a small office environment.
A more detailed job outline for this exciting and diverse role is shown below:
- Provide client training
- Provide day-to-day client and account support and troubleshoot client issues
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client stakeholders
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements
- Work with their products to configure and build client solutions
- Prepare client facing and internal documentation such as meeting minutes, scorecards, client-facing solution description documents, test plans, release notes and training material
- Manage system implementations for assigned accounts
- Internal management of project work between departments, i.e. account, development and QA departments
- Provide administrative and organisational support, i.e. status reports and deliverable schedules
- Financial responsibilities where appropriate, i.e. invoicing, follow up, etc.
- Ensure managers are kept up to date with all facts and issues regarding assigned accounts in a timely manner
- Represent assigned licensee accounts during release cycles and uploads by testing new and existing application functionality
Requirements & Competencies:
- Professional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Customer service experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills; MS Office, etc.
- A University degree ideally in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related discipline is preferred
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be a definite asset but is not essential
- Fluency in additional languages an asset
- Knowledge of MS SQL is an asset
The salary for this City based role is £25K to £30K plus benefits and it has huge scope for long term career development.
We are keen to hear from recent graduates or people with one year’s plus experience as well as people with more experience.
To apply for this exciting position, please send your CV to Peter Sewell at PJS Consultants and we will contact you to discuss your background and this role in more detail.