Accounts Payable Manager
Our client is a highly regarded name within the Shipping industry with a long history of being a world-leading ship management firm. Managing a fleet of over 100 specialised vessels, our client has an interest in many global markets and, in particular, the UK.
As the Accounts Payable Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 6 ensuring the smooth flow of the payments process and managing key supplier relationships
- Daily cash management as well as continuously actively improving cash forecasting
- Taking ownership of bank accounts management
- Implementing new systems and processes on an international scale
- And other duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Have at least 5 years' experience
- Have excellent communication skills with a proven record of effectively collaborating with international teams
- Have proven management experience
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Accounts Payable Manager position, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.