Payments Clerk - £20,000 - South East London
Experience Payments Clerk needed for growing Financial Services firm.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payments Clerk to join an established financial services firm based in Bromley, for an ongoing temp role with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working in a team of 20, your main duties will include:
• Processing of all incoming payments
• Coordinating the receipt and ensuring accurate financial reporting
• Resolving of unallocated funds and liaising with banks, vendors
• Validating and refunding of overpayments,
• Assisting with bank reconciliation items
• Liaising directly with other departments within the company and external providers
The ideal Payments Clerk will have previous experience in the role outlined above, and be a team player.
You will be immediately available and proficient with the use of Excel (v-lookups and pivot tables are essential).
For more information, please apply to Chloe Hassan via the application button.