Soft Skills Trainer
Fabulous new position available with a fantastic company on the outskirts of Bath. They are looking for a self-motivated person to deliver soft skills initiatives across the business for a 12 month fixed term contract.
As part of the role you will:
- Organising and coordinate the soft skills course calendar
- Design and deliver L&D initiatives
- Delivering company induction programme
- Coordinating with external training providers
- Evaluating the soft skills courses
- Compiling and maintaining finance data in relation to soft skills courses.
- Compete all administration needed as well as updating and maintaining website pages, monthly reporting, and monitoring training course attendance figures.
The ideal candidate will have will have had experience in designing and delivering soft skills training courses and be able to establish rapport with staff at all levels through effective communication.
May suit someone who has experience in operational training. Car driver essential for some local travel.