Field Sales Executive
Our client, La Maison, is a North London (NW10) based manufacturer and supplier of award winning, premium quality, hand made frozen desserts including Sorbet, Ice Cream, Patisserie and Puddings to the foodservice industry.
They are recruiting a Field Sales Executive. This is a hugely influential new position within a business where quality of product and service is paramount to the continued growth of the company and to all of it`s employees.
Acting as the prime contact for some of the Catering Industry`s leading companies you will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to handle the pressure liaising with potential clients as well as their production teams.
You will be generating new and additional sales, firmly securing yourself as an indispensable member of the Sales Team.
Sales or food service experience preferred or previous employment within the hospitality/catering industry would be an excellent advantage.
You will :
· Promote, develop and maximise sales within key areas.
· Show a high level of confidence, enthusiasm, motivation, with an energetic drive.
· Have excellent organisational and communication skills, fluent in English both verbal and written.
· Work independently and proactively with the ability to liaise and interface with all internal departments.
· Manage your own weekly diary, ability to multitask and work under pressure.
· show initiative and forward thinking to play an active role within the team.
· Contribute and identify ways of improving efficiency & accuracy on an ongoing basis.
· Undertake any other reasonable duties requested by the Sales Director as and when required.
· Filter and communicate essential information.
· Be flexibility during high season or busy periods.
· Have IT Knowledge experience: Excel, Microsoft Work, Microsoft Outlook, and Sage.
Salary : £20000 OTE first year £25000
If this is the role for you, please send your CV to