Web Content Editor
This is an exciting opportunity to join our established client as Website Content Editor based in Norwich, Norfolk.
You will be working on our clients Web Portfolio, made up of over 30 websites.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
• Writing products' description, making sure the next written in correct English, free of misspellings and errors.
• Processing images using Adobe Photoshop
• Managing products through Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
Skills / Experience Required:
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Knowledge & experience of Microsoft Excel, Word
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (is a bonus)
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing
• Ability to prioritise and work without supervision
• Ability to take initiative and learn new skills
• Good attention detail
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.