Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner
Alexander Daniels is working exclusively in partnership with a well-known brand in the Midlands to recruit three assured Commercial Accountants / Business Partners.
Based in their Head Office, these roles will report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance. You will be a key business partnerl developing relationships at all levels in the business; from Operations and Account Managers through to the Sales Director - providing both challenge and support to deliver against targets. You will provide robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks; and developing these into actionable insights for the commercial team as well as taking ownership for the month-end accounting cycle, and weekly / monthly reporting. You'll be:
- Owning the month-end accounting cycle, and weekly / monthly reporting
- Leading the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for your area
- Providing robust analysis on performance trends, business opportunities and financial risks
- Getting involved in projects and ad-hoc activities
- Managing and developing your team
Ideally you will;
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Be commercially astute, with ability to demonstrate strong business acumen
- Be capable of constructively challenging, and being challenged
- Possess excellent communication skills, including being a confident presenter
- Have exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Possess strong IT skills particularly Excel and SAP; BW would be an advantage
If you feel you meet the requirements of this vacancy and are looking for a commercially charged position please do not hesitate to apply.