Junior Sous Chef
Kiwi Recruitment are currently looking for a Junior Sous Chef or a current Chef de Partie who is looking to progress to join an exciting and busy leisure complex within the seaside resort of Bognor Regis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of different tasks including:
- Assisting the Head and Sous Chef in the day-to-day running of the kitchen.
- Be able to manage a kitchen efficiently in their absence, coach and direct whilst ensuring appropriate leadership and support is provided.
- Deliver agreed high standards of food.
- Work to provide a professional level of service, to create inspiring environments and be instrumental in motivating.
- Use the correct processes and equipment for specific tasks as agreed with Resort Development chef/Head Chef/Sous Chef.
- Ensure proper arrangement and garnishing of food.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food prepared.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Have relevant industry qualifications (Level 2 NVQ or Diploma in Professional cookery).
- Drive and passion for food.
- Have a problem-solving attitude.
- Be passionate about delivery and exceeding our guests experience and expectations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with both guests and team members.
- Be a Committed Team Player being flexible, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
- Demonstrate exceptional service standards and have a good and keen eye for detail.
- Be able to find operational solutions for team members when under pressure.
A great benefits package is included, with discounts across a range of high street stores, discounted automotive repairs and driving lessons.
For more information or to apply directly please contact Sharon at Kiwi Recruitment on .