Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester
Prestige Vehicle Technician
- Salary up to £35,000 + Bonus
- Great Manufacturer Training
- MOT Tester Training
A qualified Vehicle Technician is required for an expanding national dealer group working with high end cars. Working with a hand-picked team of top Technicians on some of the most aesthetically pleasing cars ever made by a manufacturer with both track and road pedigree.
- To carry out vehicle service and repair work in accordance with technical standards and within the budgeted time.
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, either in the workshop or during road tests
- Liaise with Advisors and customers regarding work carried out
- To work with colleagues to maintain workshop standards of cleanliness and tidiness
- Attend regular training to update technical skills
- You must be a qualified service Technician
- You must have current experience within a Technician role from a main dealership
- MOT License would be preferred but is not essential
- You must have a valid UK Driving license with no more than 3 points
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive Basic + Overtime + Bonus
- Company Pension scheme
- 4 week's holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
- Great Progression opportunities within the company
- 8.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 8.00am - 1.00pm Alternative Saturdays
Please apply to Command Recruitment for further information.