We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join one of our prestigious retail clients based in Knightsbridge.
You will be supporting the current Group General Manager with the running and administration of this site based in West London.Package description
Competitive SalaryMain responsibilities
This is challenging but rewarding opportunity, you will be working with the Manager and deputising in his/her absence. Motivate and develop staff to deliver a quality standard of service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
You will be supporting the current Group General Manager with the up keep of payroll, reports and administration.
Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.Ideal candidate
- Experience in a retail/food supervisory or assistant management role
- Be self-motivated and show the ability to work in a pressurised commercial, customer facing environment
- An ability to demonstrate suitable financial acumen and budgetary control
- The ability and enthusiasm to develop and progress with the role.
- Branded retail experience would be a distinct advantage
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary food service solutions for business and Industry workplace clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea room to the board room and everything in between.