KS2 Year 4 Teacher
Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Year 4 Teaher required at Good Ofsted rated primary school in South London, Croydon from September 2017.
** Key Stage 2 Teacher ( year 4 )
** Full time/Permanent
** South London, Croydon
** Suitable for NQTS
** September 2017
REESON Education is currently working with the senior leadership team and Governors of a growing and successful 2 form entry primary school in South London, Croydon, who are currently looking to appoint an experienced or newly qualified KS2 Year 4 teacher from September 2017 in a full time/ permanent class teaching role.
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience preferably within Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) years 4 5 or 6. You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
The school can offer:
- Programme of bespoke professional development and fast progression for both experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers
- Excellent transport links, close to train stations and bus stops
- Competative Salary
- The potential of TLR for the right candidate.
- Supportive and strong senior leadership team
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, a vibrant and mixed staff team
- Recently rated Good by OFSTED
- 2 form entry primary school
- Well behaved children who are eager to learn
The school are looking for a teacher who is:
- Qualified up to the level of PGCE/QTS
- Someone with experience teaching in KS2. preferably Year 4
- A strong Newly Qualified Teacher looking to carve out their career
- Enthusiastic and Engaging through their teaching with a Can do attitude.
- A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations (no excuses) of accelerated progress
- A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas
- Resilient and able to hit the ground running
- Skilled to effectively teach children for whom English is an additional language
Please do not hesitste to contact EJ at REESON Education ASAP with your CV for the chance of an immediate interview. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and this will be subject to a full DBS and Compliance check as part of safeguarding policies.