Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: up to £55K plus Bonus
My client is a fast moving, challenger brand within the financial services space. Before they came on the scene, nothing about banking was particularly simple. The group was started 10 years ago; and are now fast becoming one of the leading digital provider of banking services, redefining how people and businesses manage their money, using a smarter approach with their technology; giving their customers the opportunity for anytime, anywhere solutions without the need to step foot into a physical branch!
We're looking for an analytical, tech-savvy marketer to run our digital acquisition campaigns. As an online-only challenger to banks, our online marketing strategy and presence plays a critical role in our revenue and portfolio growth.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team and will work closely with our Analytics and Digital Delivery team to devise and implement acquisition campaigns by driving quality consumer and SME prospects to our sales site to purchase banking products via responsive desktop sites and mobile app.
If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer acquisition and customer experience, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to effectively translate and connect our brand with our online customers to drive best in class customer acquisition and overall customer value.
Main Job Responsibilities:
Every day you'll be responsible for designing and executing new digital acquisition campaigns within an in-house team to deliver to achieve acquisition targets for all digital and social media channels within an agreed budget. More specifically, you'll:
- Work with our in-house Analytics team to develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical SEO, pay per click (PPC) search (including marketing keywords, ads, landing pages, etc.) and social media campaigns (Facebook) to drive optimal revenue across our debit product portfolio
- Own ongoing optimization of all sales landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Create landing pages and optimising our website, as well as App Store optimisation
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals (value and KPIS)
- Identify content gaps and produce new content using an Umbraco CMS, with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights
- Working with relevant teams on Continuous improvements in Campaign Reporting and Optimization
- Deliver comprehensive plan to drive positive reviews for our products / services and a social media customer plan to drive positive engagement.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- At least 5 years within a digital marketing acquisition focussed role - where you will have had exposure to consumer based subscription based business
- Have worked in a fast-paced, 'Digital 1st' marketing environment primarily focused on Client-side direct response and sales
- Are data-oriented and know your way around Excel and Google Analytics
- Are experienced in building content / offer experiments and A/B testing
- Have amassed hands-on experience across multiple marketing channels including PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email to drive lead generation and lead conversion for new customer acquisition for financial or subscription based products
- Have worked Tag Management, Audience Management, CMS systems (we use Umbraco) and Funnel Based Optimization
- Are an open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials and are adaptable to changing pace and priorities
- Are accomplished as a team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business
- Can lead, motivate and manage marketing exec(s)
To apply for the Senior Digital Marketing Manager position, please click the 'Apply' button or email