Central London OR Paris
No sponsorship provided
Purple Halo are currently recruiting for our client in Central London or Paris, the client is a heavily funded medi-tech start-up backed by a global insurance brand that are focusing on health care, specifically elderly care, an area that has barely been touched by technology that is calling out for something ground-breaking.
The team consists of 8 people, broken down in to: C-level, developers, designers, marketing and data. The Data Scientist will be required to come on board and review data from the current client base and external sources to enable the client to take the business through to the next level. You will work closely with health care experts to bring illness and care prevention to a new level.
- You will be able to innovate using cutting edge artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning and big data technologies.
- Identify new data sources
- Understanding the objective of the business and the data landscape You will be able to further develop your passion for data and statistical modelling
- You will take part on the building of next generation machine learning systems including: bots, image or voice recognition, algorithm optimization, etc.
- Experience in Big Data, quantitative and qualitative research
- Mathematical or engineering techniques, able to provide machine learning techniques to model customer behaviour
- solve disruptive business problems using data science
- Ability to test hypotheses from raw data sets and draw meaningful conclusions
- Ability to work across different teams and communicate well
- Python or R
- Data Vizualization
If you would like to discuss this role further, please apply directly or contact me on -