Your new company
Leading manufacturing company in Medway
Your new role
- To independently prepare & present monthly and annual accounts of two support companies of the Group,
- To provide full commercial support as deemed necessary
- Prepare & present monthly accounts and provide commercial support under guidance of Finance Director
- Maintain client account for the Chairman's investment portfolio and various Bank accounts and liaise with their tax advisors.
- Get involved in any other projects that may be necessary from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
Qualified or part-qualified ACA or ACCA
- Good experience of book keeping and monthly closing of final Accounts.
- Excellent computing skills - Excel and other MS products and working knowledge of accounting packages (Sage) and understanding of ERP (though not essential)
- Highly analytical, ability to carry out root cause analysis and able to develop and interpret data and information for reporting.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to communicate with people at all levels within the organisation and externally
- Can work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Having a will to learn and go extra mile to achieve strict time targets.
What you'll get in return
Great company that always believes in the continuous professional training of staff and offering definite career paths & promotion prospects within the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.