Infrastructure Engineer - SC / DV cleared - £60k
Infrastructure Engineer - SC / DV cleared - £60k - Bristol - Linux/Unix - Immediate Start Available
My Client is a huge defence and security consultancy and urgently need a SC cleared (minimum) Systems Engineer
DV cleared applicants are preferred although SC cleared professionals will be considered and will gain DV clearance in the on boarding process.
The successful candidate will be a member of a specialised engineering team that is responsible for the systems engineering efforts across multiple active projects and bids and the candidate should be comfortable working on multiple lifecycle phases including architectural design, detailed system/subsystem design, implementation and customer facing testing.
Required Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Must hold clearance to at least SC level - DV preferred
- Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems Experience
- Enterprise Networking & Services (TCP/IP Networks, devices& services (e.g. DHCP/DNS)
- Scripting experience in at least one of the following languages - Python, Bash and PowerShell, focussing on automation and integration
- Proven experience of working with SIEM toolsets and managing event flows
This is a fantastic opportunity and the client want this turned around ASAP so apply now to get an interview arranged