Our client is a private healthcare provider with hospitals and clinics based across the UK. They are looking for experienced Project Manager.
Working within the PMO, which holds overall responsibility for the day to day running of their hospitals, the Project Manager would be responsible for operational projects including business change and improvement.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing individual projects which are either independent projects or those that form part of a wider programme of work. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that the Project meets its objectives and that the products and deliverables from the project are delivered on time, meet the quality criteria and are within budget
- Degree or equivalent
- PRINCE2 or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience delivering commercial, customer facing projects
- Essential Proven experience of delivering projects to the desired outcome and within time and budget
- Ability to lead and effectively manage cross functional teams
- P&L management including business case development Essential
- Knowledge of and experience in successfully applying recognised project management methodologies
- Experience delivering in a performance management culture and understanding of benefits realisation
- Experience in using IT tools to support project management Essential Experience of managing teams and contractors