Senior Structural Technician
Senior Structural Technician, Plymouth, multidisciplinary consultancy
Your new company
You'll be working for a private engineering firm based in Plymouth who offer Civil and Structural design solutions to clients in the public and private sectors.
Your new role
- Producing structural CAD drawings for a variety of projects including leisure, retail, residential, commercial, education and healthcare developments.
- Liaising with other members of the design team
- Prioritise and agree details to feed into more detailed drawings
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with all engineering materials
- Fluent in the use of AutoCAD
- Revit experience (not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
What you'll get in return
- £35000 - £45000 per year
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Frequent staff events
- Clear career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.