Behavioural Change Manager B2C, Consulting, HR
Behavioural Change Manager (Business to Consumer, Consulting, HR)
Position: Behavioural Change Manager (Business to Consumer)
I am on the search for driven and enthusiastic Organisational Design Professionals for a leading Consultancy firm. They have an urgent requirement looking for a professional but personable candidate with experience in Target Operating Models and Implementation Planning. You will be at the forefront of progressing future leaders and helping Multinational companies improve their Human Capital function.
The successful:Behavioural Change Manager (B2C) will:
- Provide an experienced view when delivering Organisational Design advice to both team members and clients.
- Manage a keen team of budding Consultants and represent the B2C practice within the broader business.
- Contribute to leadership papers and tools to the wider business practice.
Ideally a: Behavioural Change Manager (B2C) will also have:
- Skills in Business Readiness, Change Impact, Stakeholder Analysis and Change Risk Assessments.
- Knowledge in the B2C sectors either as Consultants and Industry experience
- Experience in the following sectors; Media, Consumer Goods Markets, FMCG, Telecoms, Technology and Leisure
- An understanding of Transformational Change
You would be a well regarded individual within a business driven team focused on shaping the processes of organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed.
Our client is a well recognised, international firm; as a result there is very healthy pipeline of projects and a very progressive environment for consultants to work in. The firm offers a structured career path, unprecedented benefits and training help you to continually propel your career forwards.
Rate: £60,000 - £80,000 + Enticing Package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Callum Porter