We are seeking a Buyer (construction) for a well-established and thriving business to join their busy team in North-West London. Working for a prestigious company, this role offers rapid career progression in a pioneering and strong environment.
As the buyer you will be responsible for the overall procurement and purchasing process in relation to all orders for excluding sub-contract purchasing.
- Work closely with the Quantity Surveyors assisting with the costings and estimating of materials at tender process.
- Attend regular meetings with clients, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Designers and Subcontractors to fully understand the extent of the order, scope of works and the agreed programme.
- Prepare works to be estimated by gathering proposals specifications and related documents i.e drawings, schedule of works.
- 3 + years’ experience as a buyer within the construction industry (Essential)
- Have a great knowledge of building and leveraging a network of commercial gain.
- Good understanding of estimating and buying of materials within high end residential construction industry (preferred)
This is a permanent role paying up to £50,000. This is nothing short of a fantastic opportunity for an experienced buyer to take the next step up the career ladder and work for a successful company. If you would like to find out more information, then please get in touch ASAP.