Key Stage 2 Intervention Teacher - South Liverpool
Primary school based in South Liverpool has a Key Stage 2 Intervention Teacher job starting in September.
Based in South Liverpool, this two form entry primary school, with a GOOD rating, is looking for a dedicated and skilled Key Stage 2 Intervention Teacher.
You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching for groups of up to 8 children in Key Stage 2. Supported by a group of three teachers, you will be responsible for teaching Maths and English Intervention.
NQT's and Experienced Teachers are welcome to apply. To be considered for this Primary Teacher job in South Liverpool you must:
* Have recent experience of teaching Primary pupils (and be able to provide references)
* Have Qualified Teacher Status or be a Newly Qualified Teacher
* Have experience of working within Key Stage 2 SATs
* Sound knowledge of English and Maths
Not only will you receive all the support you needs from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague*
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Option to join our Guarantee Teacher Scheme*
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
*Terms and conditions apply
As the UK's largest specialist recruitment agency, Hays Education can offer you access to a wide range of temporary and permanent Primary teaching jobs throughout South Liverpool and the UK for more information on this or any other jobs contact our specialist teams now on or send your CV