Accounts Assistant - West London - Experience not Essential
Do you want a career in Finance?
Are you a keen learner with a good attitude?
If so, please keep reading..
Accountancy Action is looking for a permanent Accounts Assistant for a beautiful small boutique in West London. Some experience in Accounts in preferable however it is not essential as they are willing to take someone on who they can teach and develop as long as the individual has the right attitude.
- Assisting to successfully draw up budget plan for the financial year.
- Preparing/maintaining revenue and expenditure forecast on a weekly basis.
- Presenting a forecast spread sheet
- Preparing monthly cash flow
- Reconciling petty cash
- Counting cash
- Checking cash against reports on a daily basis for any discrepancies
- Checking supplier invoices
- Proofing all invoices
- Payroll for employees
If you have experience working in a busy environment, have great attention to detail and are a confident user of Microsoft Office and IT, please apply now!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies