Deputy Service Coordinator- South East London- Live out
Service Coordinator- South East London
Are you a skilled and enthusiastic team leader, looking for a role that enriches the lives of others?
My client is a charity for people with or without learning disabilities.They seeking an equally inspiring individual to step into this role.
This post is an exciting challenge for someone who combines the right mix of professional skills with a strong desire to help support a team to further strengthen the London team’s future.
- Ensure people with a learning disability in the group enjoy an excellent, person-centred support service both at home and during the day.
- Play an integral part in the leadership of the London Team helping shape its service and future development.
The candidate will
- Have previous management experience including budgets and successful leadership experience
- Substantial experience of developing and implementing person centred and self-directed support for people with a learning disability.
- Previous experience with individuals with learning disabilities ( preferable)
- Previous experience in the Care sector( advantageous)
- Possess NVQ Level 3 - Health and Social Care or equivalent, or proven ability and equivalent experience combined with willingness to begin study for Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
If you feel this could be you then please send your CV in the first instance
We are an employment agency acting on the client’s behalf