This well-known premium fashion retailer is looking for an Online Merchandiser to join their growing heritage business. The successful candidate will have experience at Merchandiser level in an ecommerce-led environment.
Your key purpose will be to deliver the online strategy for the retailer, with accountability to grow the ecommerce trading platform.
As an Online Merchandiser, key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the trading and promotional strategy alongside the core B&M teams
- Review online user journey, making recommendations to improve customer proposition
- Review product performance and influence pricing strategy for UK market, reporting trading performance accordingly
- Deliver an appropriate and effective product strategy to ensure KPIs relating to stock and margin are met and exceeded
- Build sales forecasting reports to provide relevant insight for internal teams
Individual attributes required:
- Strong enthusiasm, motivation, and passion to your work
- Commercially aware of potential risks and opportunities for growth, and quick to identify performance of marketing activities, making recommendations on businesses growth
- Effective communication skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A passion for following consumer trends in the premium fashion market in the UK
If you're an Online Merchandiser, and have experience in multi-channel or online retail environments, please apply with your CV today quoting Q103411!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.