£17,000 to £20,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven sales or customer service professional to join a rapidly growing sales and marketing business based in Exeter. This role is ideal for someone who is looking to push forward in their career and be part of a fun and friendly team.
This company provides new business development services to high end professional services, including some household names. As an entrepreneurial company, their ethos is to grow from within and to support those wishing to succeed. They help individuals to develop their own career as well as offer support in developing new business ventures.
They offer a fun environment with a driven atmosphere, and believe in uniting the team through regular social events. They also like to offer diversity in your working day, meaning you will have a great opportunity to learn and grow beyond your position.
The position involves speaking with Managing Directors and CEOs of businesses ranging from £1-50 Million turnover, you will be booking meetings between the prospects and the client's Regional Directors to sell a high level financial service.
Whilst the position does require sales aptitude, customer service is more important, as they mainly focus on providing a consultative approach to prospective clients. Experience isn’t the main thing, just the ability to communicate at a good level and handle several tasks at once.
Team attitude is important, so anybody with this type of mindset would be a great fit.
- You must have a background in sales and customer service
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM systems would be beneficial, but not essential.
- You must have a strong work ethic, and a hunger to succeed and grow within the company.
- Experience working within a professional sector (Finances, Marketing, Law etc.) would be a bonus but not essential.
- Working hours are 9am - 5pm
- An excellent working atmosphere and a company that believes in looking after its employees.
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year.
- Commission structure in place on top of salary earnings.
- Free parking
- Full sales and systems training provided as well as continued support.
- Additional training programmes are available for the right individual.
Basic salary is £17,000 with OTE £20,000, 28 days holiday per annum including bank holidays.