Accounts Payable Assistant / Purchase Ledger Assistant
Do you want to utilise your Accounts Payable experience working for a leading education provider? An great new opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant, based in Central London has arisen with this well regarded education client
Working in a central finance team, you will provide invaluable support to the team and the wider business
Within this role, the successful candidate will:
- Take ownership for your own ledger of clients and processing all incoming invoices by scanning them on to the system
- ensure all supplier invoices are processed in a timely manner
- supporting the monthly and weekly BACS payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant candidate will:
- Have proven Accounts Payable experience, ideally within the education sector
- Have a good understanding of finance systems, Agresso would be advantageous
- Have worked in a high volume Accounts Payable environment
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and oral as you will liaising with a number of internal and external clients
Whilst candidates from an accounts payable background would be ideal, you might be working as a finance administrator, providing administrative support to a finance function and now looking to make the move in to core finance function.
In return you will be working in a flexible and hardworking team, where you will be given the opportunity to broaden your finance experience.