PA to CEO
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
Our client is one of the most highly regarded talent agencies in the UK based in central London, and there are searching for a PA to the CEO. Knowledge of the broadcasting industry is desirable, with a particular interest in factual and entertainment talent/TV. This position would be ideal for those with the desire to progress within the agency to potentially become an Agent long term and be confident working with talent and taking on talent projects with CEO's guidance.
The PA to CEO role will be responsible for:
- Efficient diary management - scheduling meetings and phone calls.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the principal's emails.
- Organising travel within the UK and abroad.
- Answering calls on behalf of the CEO and handling general enquires for the company.
- Work with the CEO on various ad-hoc projects and supply assistance where necessary.
- The PA will need to work closely with the other Agents at the company. They will be the key point of contact for the department and excellent communication here is essential.
- Will need to liaise with clients so discretion is essential.
- Provide administrative support to the wider team and responsible for office up keep.
- Planning, organising and managing social events for external contacts, clients or company away days. These must be managed on an agreed budget.
- A small amount of personal jobs - booking holidays, car and bike maintenance, general admin.
- Office and building management responsibilities.
- Includes some reception cover.
The Ideal PA to the CEO would be:
- Highly organised, brilliant at multi-tasking and a good communicator.
- Must be able to effectively manage their time.
- Able to juggle a varied workload in a calm and effective manner.
- Adaptable, confident, discreet and self-motivated.
- IT literate, particularly confident with Mac computers and Outlook email.
- Excellent spelling and grammar and good typing speed.
- Comfortable with working remotely outside of office hours when necessary.
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not received a call or email from Judy Fisher Associates within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.