Timber Frame Designer
My client is looking to recruit a Timber Frame Designer to join their growing design team, working on residential self build timber frame projects.
5 years experience in Timber Frame Design required
Salary £35,000 Basic
The role will include:
• Production of working drawings suitable for manufacturing purposes for bespoke residential properties
• Preparation and submission of building regulation applications
• Preparation of working and manufacturing drawings
• Creating design proposal drawings
• Producing technical drawings for planning application packages
• Working closely with our project managers and meeting clients to discuss their design requirements
• Good communication skills
• Good AutoCAD skills
• An organised and methodical approach to working, with excellent attention to detail
• Driving licence and transport essential due to our location
My client have been established for over 40 years, they are the largest designer and supplier of Swedish energy-saving homes in the UK. They have a wealth of experience at their disposal and have a reputation for combining the benefits of advanced Swedish technology with the best of traditional British architectural style and building craftsmanship.
Their homes are beautiful, individual and remarkably energy-efficient, and today over 4,000 homes/projects have been built throughout the British Isles.