3RD LINE ENGINEER - PROJECT INFRASTRUCTURE
3rd Line Engineer - Project Engineer - VMware, Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016, Networking Experience (routers, switches & firewalls), Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies, General Networking Support & DNS, IT Service Desk Environment, Superior Customer Service Skills.I am looking for a 3rd line support / Project Engineer work on Projects for my award winning organisation.
- Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016
- Networking Experience (routers, switches & firewalls)
- Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies
- General Networking Support & DNS
- IT Service Desk Environment - ITIL
- SAN Storage / VMware or Hyper-V (Advantageous)
- MCP, MCSE (Advantageous)
You will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills, instilling confidence in others with regards to their knowledge, competency, and ability to deliver. The role is focused upon day to day delivery of service solutions which need to be completed in an effective manner with attention to detail and accuracy.
For this London based Project Engineer / 3rd Line Infrastructure, opportunity contact Karl @ Reflex - Salary is £30,000 - £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Microsoft Desktop Windows 7/10, Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2016, Cisco CCNA & Networking Experience - routers, switches & firewalls