Inside Sales Executive - London - £25-35k plus bonus
Inside Sales Executive
£25-35k Plus Bonus
Our global client is dedicated to ensuring their clients get the top talent in the marketplace, and strive to create an excellent candidate experience to help people get hired. To maintain their position as industry leader, our client has professional and dedicated staff, committed to helping both their clients and candidates have the best experience.
This role is responsible for selling our clients on demand solutions and services to small and medium business (SMB) which are clients with less than 2500 employees. The role generally carries an annual sales target of up to $1M. Ths role is an inside sales (telephone) position and will be responsible for following up on leads in a timely manner, learning about potential customer needs, and consulting with potential customers on the companies products, ensuring that solutions meet their needs. This position is also responsible for working collaboratively with internal customers and resources and demonstrating a high level of professionalism and service in all communications and actions.
- Convert qualified leads with decision makers within the small market
- Recognize opportunities for revenue growth; offer solution based solutions; obtain customer commitment; facilitate delivery of product
- Increase the pipeline for assigned geography
- Exceed quota every month by mastering our value proposition and sales process.
- Work closely with the Director Sales, Sales Managers, and members of functional areas throughout the business to ensure revenue and sales targets are achieved and customers/prospects are thrilled with their experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- BA or BS in Business, Marketing or related field preferred, or equivalent employment experience
- Proven track record of achievement, in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Solid internet, MS Office as well as SalesForce.com or other CRM experience
- The ability to learn the technical aspects of our product via established training modules will also be vital to your success.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales, account management or customer service role.
- A background in HR or the Recruitment sector would be beneficial
- Experience working in a cross functional environment.
- Hands-on experience documenting customer needs and requirements. (e.g., proposals, Statements of Work or Product Requirements documents is a plus.
Other (Travel, Attendance, Physical Requirements, Testing, Training):
Availability: Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time and work a flexible schedule.